Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Ye ol' New York Times is here!
All UT faculty and students can sign up to read the New York Times Online. Just click the link below and you can register for your own free account today.
New York Times Online
To renew your access, always start with this link on the UT Library page. If you are having trouble, try clearing your cache.
You can also search older articles in the New York Time with these databases:
New York Times (ProQuest Historical Newspapers)
Full-text coverage to the New York Daily News (1851-1857) and to the New York Times (1851 - 2016).
New York Times (ProQuest Recent Newspapers)
The full-page images of this digitized edition of The New York Times provide genealogists, researchers, and scholars with cover-to-cover access to recent newspaper content (2008-recent).
NYT Registration (Existing Users):
- Log out of NYT on all applicable devices
- Log into NYTimes.com account using this link. Make sure to sign into MyUTampa beforehand.
- On the NYT registration page, click on "Already have an account? Log in here"
- Input existing NYT login credentials
- Click Log In (you should now see a confirmation email for 364 days)
- If you are having trouble try clearing your cache.
Troubleshooting and FAQs are found here.
Macdonald-Kelce Library - The University of Tampa - 401 W. Kennedy Blvd. - Tampa, FL 33606 - 813 257-3056 -