SciFinder® may be used for Academic Research ONLY. Use of SciFinder for Commercial Research is strictly prohibited.
As a SciFinder Named User, I acknowledge the following:
- I am a current faculty, staff member, or officially registered student of the academic institution through which I am accessing SciFinder.
- I will search only for myself and use SciFinder ONLY for my own Academic Research at my academic institution.
- I will not use SciFinder for Commercial Research or for organizations other than my academic institution.
- I have been assigned a unique username and password and will not share my username or password with any other person.
- I will not use any automated program or script for extracting and downloading SciFinder data, or any other systematic retrieval of data from SciFinder.
- I may retain a maximum of 5,000 Records at any given time for my own Academic Research use or to share within a Project team for the duration of the Project.
- My academic institution’s SciFinder License, the CAS Information Use Policies, and additional terms and conditions located under the “Legal” link in SciFinder (collectively "Terms & Conditions") apply to my use of SciFinder.
Violations of the Terms & Conditions may result in termination of my SciFinder access.
I will contact my SciFinder Key Contact or the CAS Customer Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) if I have any questions regarding my use of SciFinder (from the publisher's website).