- America's Historical Newspapers- Offers the full text of early American newspapers published between 1690 and 1876.
- American Periodicals- Newspapers and popular magazines published between 1740 and 1940.
- Biography Index Retrospective (1946-1983)- A citation index containing entries of notable individuals from antiquity through 1983.
- Daily Life Through History- Presents the daily life and customs of peoples throughout history and modern times with reference articles, images, maps and primary documents.
- History Collection- Access to full text articles on history. History Collection can also be searched as part of Periodicals Archive Online.
- JSTOR- Part of JSTOR's vast network of scholarly resources on a range of subjects. Topics include economics, history, political science and sociology.
- MLA Directory of Periodicals- Provides detailed information on thousands of journals and book series in the fields of literature, language, linguistics, film, rhetoric and composition, and folklore.
- Music Video Collection- Music Video Collection is the largest and most comprehensive video resource for the study of music.
- Readers' Guide Retrospective (1890-1982)- Multi-disciplinary database covering history, culture, science, and many others. Coverage spans the years from 1890 to 1982.
Life Sciences Databases
- Agricultural & Environmental Science Collection: Provides full-text articles from scholarly journals, trade and industry magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, and government publications.
- Biological Abstracts-A collection of bibliographic references covering life science, biomedical research, botany, microbiology and pharmacology.
- Biological Science Collection- Includes MEDLINE and TOXLINE databases with full-text scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, and government publications.
- BioOne Complete- This database provides scholarly research in the biological, ecological, and environmental sciences.
- Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Collection- Studies critical issues affecting earth's air, land, and water environments. Includes Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA), Oceanic Abstracts, and Meteorological & Geoastrophysical Abstracts (MGA). Contains full-text articles including scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, and government publications.
- JSTOR- Part of JSTOR's vast network of scholarly resources on a range of subjects. Topics include the Life Sciences
- Natural Science Collection- Provides full-text scholarly articles through the databases Agri & Enc, Bio Science, and Earth, Atmospheric & Aqua. Contains scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, government publications, and more. Coverage dates back to 1946 to present.
Macdonald-Kelce Library - The University of Tampa - 401 W. Kennedy Blvd. - Tampa, FL 33606 - 813 257-3056 - email@example.com - Accessibility