Skip to Main Content
Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Photocopiers
Computers default to double-sided printing at the closest printer.
- Reference Lab TG 426
- Reference Desk Area TH 645
- Hallway Lobby TG 466
- IT Computer Lab (color) 8355A
- Black & White copies: 15¢ / double-sided page
- Color copies: 50¢ / double-sided page
Print to select printers on campus then release print jobs with a Spartan Card swipe.
- spartanprint.ut.edu sends print jobs from your computer.
- Swipe your Spartan Card at any printer to release your print job.
- In the library, use the printer LIBLOBTG466 near the library reference area.
- There are other printers around campus (UT WebPrint Directions).
- All Spartans begin the semester with $30 value.
- Library computers will have a popup for Spartan Print.
- Check the balance/jobs/print history and add money with spartanprint.ut.edu
- Faculty/Staff can check print balance/jobs/history at printing.ut.edu
- There are three BookScan stations in the library near the Reference Desk.
- Please scan and print. There are no copiers available in the library.
- Please use the Vaughn Center Bookstore. There is no fax machine available in the library.
For IT help call (813) 253-6293, email email@example.com or use the link UT printing help.
Macdonald-Kelce Library - The University of Tampa - 401 W. Kennedy Blvd. - Tampa, FL 33606 - 813 257-3056 -