The Bloomberg Terminal brings together real-time data on every market, breaking news, in-depth research, powerful analytics, communications tools and world-class execution capabilities — in one fully integrated solution.
Look for the distinctive double monitor and colorful Bloomberg keyboard.
The library also has the Bloomberg instruction guide and tips binder.
Any UT student or faculty member can login to a Bloomberg terminal and create an account. Answer some questions, enter your name, address and phone number then verify with the two-step authentication call.
There are two Bloomberg Terminals located on the 1st floor of the library in the computer lab, LIB106.
There are nine Bloomberg Terminals in the Sykes College of Classroom JS-135. (Only students in select courses can use these terminals)
1. Log into the computer using your UT account info.
2. Click on the Bloomberg icon.
3. Click the <Enter> or <Go> key on the keyboard.
4. Click 'Create a New Login' on the screen.
5. Answer the questions and input your info.
6. Select how you want to receive your verification code.
7. Enter your verification code.
8. Create your password.
Macdonald-Kelce Library - The University of Tampa - 401 W. Kennedy Blvd. - Tampa, FL 33606 - 813 257-3056 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Accessibility