Save citations directly into RefWorks
Library databases can export citations into RefWorks.
- Save citations into your RefWorks account.
- Organize the citations into folders (for classes/assignments).
- Add the browser plugin so you can save website articles into RefWorks
Many library databases have Export to RefWorks to save the citations.
The browser plugin allows you to save a citation from any website.
Always check the citation and edit the capitalization or other parts.
Consider uploading the full PDF into RefWorks, to save the full text into your RefWorks account.
Get the RefWorks Browser Add-on
For almost any web browser:
- Login to RefWorks
- Click Tools
- Click Install Save to Refworks
- Click and drag Save to RefWorks to
your browser toolbar
- You can rename the button,
but don't change the code.
- If you have trouble, upload the PDF
RefWorks Save from Browser
After adding the browser button "Save to RefWorks" you can click it from any webpage.
Macdonald-Kelce Library - The University of Tampa - 401 W. Kennedy Blvd. - Tampa, FL 33606 - 813 257-3056 -