You can Export from a database to get the Citation
You can Upload a journal article directly into RefWorks
- Search a library database or website.
- Download Journal article in PDF(or MS Word).
- Open RefWorks
- Upload (Click the plus sign)
- RefWorks will automatically build the citation from the PDF.
- Always check the citation and make edits to the title and other parts.
- Uploading adds the PDF to your citation and saves the document in your RefWorks account.
- If you share items, others will have access to the full text.